The Airlift Performance 3H system is an advanced digital air-ride control system allowing the operator to fully manipulate their air suspension with ease at the touch of a button. Through years of developing and testing, this is now one of the most advanced aftermarket systems available.
The 3H uses pressure based control alongside height sensing technology to optimize ride comfort, flexibilty and control even further than the 3P system! No external solenoids or control valves with this system, all the technology is housed in the unique Airlift manifold which provides a tidy and painless install. The manifold itself is tested and proved against the elements so can be mounted externally on any vehicle without worry of failure!
The fully programmable digital handheld device not only looks the part, but is bluetooth enabled allowing connectivity with any smart phone using the Airlift Performance free APP so that you can even opperate your suspension remotely via your phone.
This is the perfect addition to any road car, track car, show car or classic car with many benefits of installation!
- Improved ride quality to any air suspension setup
- 3 x ride height presets at the touch of a button to navigate those steep driveways, speedbumps or pesky potholes!
- Better presence and stance at any car show or club meet
- Added security from car theft when fully aired out
THIS KIT COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- 3H/3P digital controller
- 4 x height sensors with mounting hardware and harness's
- Integrated ECU + manifold
- Advanced electrical wiring harness
- 60 ft. of 3/8 or 1/4" air line
- water filter
- All wiring, fuses, hardware, etc. required for installation
- 4 gallon (5 port) lightweight aluminum air tank in raw finish
- All required tank fittings for installation
- VIAIR 444C Air Compressor
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN UPGRADING THIS KIT TO DUAL COMPRESSORS THEN AN EXTRA COMPRESSOR LOOM MUST BE PURCHASED SEPERATELY
Airlift 3H full kit Inc. 4 gallon aluminium tank and 1 x VIAIR 444C comp
The Airlift community is vast so there is plenty of help available with installation and tech questions.
We strongly advise this kit to be installed by an Authorised Airlift dealer/installer.